Navien EQM 580
CAD 519.99 – CAD 719.99
[SAFER THAN ELECTRIC] Water heating technology provides a more even heat without the risk of fire or overheating.
[DUAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLS] King and Queen sizes allow for separate heating/cooling zones, giving each their ideal sleep temperature.
[SOOTHING POWER OF WATER] Soothing hot water relieves stress, inflammation and soreness all over. Our ultra thin pad offers maximum comfort without pokey wires or loud machines.
[SAVE ENERGY] Our eco-friendly technology saves up to 50% compared to electric heating mattress pads by recirculating warm water.
[MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY] Use the remote or WiFi control from your phone. Features fast heating, sleep mode, child lock, and voice guidance.
water heated mattress pad • bed warmer non-electric • waterproof mattress pad
The Navien EQM 580
Welcome to the nice, warm bed of your dreams.
Introducing Perfect Climate Comfort Just For Your Bed
Enjoy comfort, control, and peace of mind every night with Navien Mate Cozy Sleep System
Specialist of Temparature Control
Navien Mate applies Navien’s smart and sensitive temperature control technology to provide consistent and even warmth throughout your sleep.
Navien Mate expertly calibrates the circulating temperature to the precise degree you prefer by controlling the temperature of returning water.
State-of-the-Art Safety Features
In designing a product, KD Navien researchers put the highest priority on “safety.”
Enjoy the smartest function in the most convenient way.
Ultra-Slim Mattress Cover
Newly designed mattress topper’s 1mm slim design will never interfere with the performance of your mattress. It is super-easy to fold and store when summer arrives.
Navien Ultra-Slim Mat has passed the Primary Skin Irritation Test and the Cytotoxicity Assessment in accordance with the FDA.
1mm thin enables you to feel your own mattress firmness
2765 (ft) water ways will cover edge to edge
Compactly Folded Foldable and portable
3-way zipper open design
Corner tie strings
Cotton seeds were not filtered to keep the naturalism. 100% pure cotton without fluorescent bleaching and dying treatment. Less irritation and safe on the skin.
Low noise BLDC motor
Quietly but quickly warms the entire mat in every nook and cranny.
It automatically maintains the set temperature so that you don’t wake up when it is cold.
Automatic Water Drain
Draining is easy with a single kit and dedication button.
No worries about storage.
Step 1. Please connect the dedicated kit.
Step 2. Follow the voice guidance and press the button to drain the water.
- Compared to our experimented EQM350-QS reaches 35°C up to 45% faster. (KTC)
- There may be differences depending on the set temperature and environment.
No need to wait, Fast Heating
- It’s okay if you don’t turn it on beforehand.
- It reaches the set temperature up to 45% faster.
*It can be operated directly on the display and can also be used with the APP and remote control.
Enjoy Smart Dedicated APP Features
A comfortable sleep mode and a reservation function to match your rhythm!
Navien Meets FDA Standard
Navien Mate’s mattress topper is safe to use as safe materials which passed Primary Skin Irritation Test and Cytotoxicity Assessment reviewed in accordance with the provisions of the FDA Good Laboratory Practice Regulations.
Sleep Mode to help you sleep comfortably
Enjoy a refreshing daily life with sleep mode that adjust the temperature according to change in body temperature.
- Detailed functions may differ between Wi-Fi and Bluetooth models.
- For safety during sleep and long-term use, the sleep mode can be set up to a maximum of 33°C.
- If you use the custom reservation, you can set the temperature directly in various temperature ranges.
Simple and Easy to Operate
Special knowledge or tools are not required to install and operate your Navien Mate.
The intuitive interface of the heating unit comes naturally and is easy to understand.
1. Plug the mattress topper hose to the heating unit until you hear a click.
2. Power on the heating unit. Open the stopper and add purified and filtered water.
3. When the water level indicator shows full, put back the stopper on the unit and set desired temperature.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no EMF on the Navien Mate mattress but the EMF from the heating unit is minimal compared to an electric blanket. You will be safe from EMF if you place the heating unit under the bed or no closer than 12-inches away from where it’s operating.
- Prepare a bucket to receive water.
- Open the inlet cover of the heating unit and turn the stopper counterclockwise to open.
- Hold the inlet cover and tilt the heating unit forward to remove the water inside.
- To remove the remaining water from the heating unit outlet / return connection port, press the protrusion at the center of the connector to drain the remaining water.
The slim type mats are very thin, less than 1mm in size, so you can feel the cushioning feeling of the mattress when you use it on the bed. When using the product on the floor, it is recommended to use a thick mat or blanket to prevent heat loss.
▸ For Navien Mate Slim model (EQM301-SSUS/QSUS/KSUS)
1. Press the Timer and Sterilization button at the same time for three seconds with the heating unit powered off (however the heating unit must be plugged into an electrical source). Check the left display window, and the window should show St and the right display window should show 1. Next, press the + button on the right-hand side to change the number to 2 and press Timer button once again.
2. Check the right display window. The display should show a country code. Afterwards press the + button to change the country code to US. Now your system is in Fahrenheit mode. If you ever want to change the setting back into Celsius you can. Select Celsius mode by pressing the – button to change the country code to CO.
3. After you have finished your settings, press the Timer button once again to leave the temperature mode process.
▸ For Comfort-Mate Cushion model (EQH-20WUS/40WUS)
Cushion model(EQH) is only available in Fahrenheit mode and does not support Celsius mode.
By heating the heating unit and the water inside the mat at high temperature, it can sterilize bacteria and microorganisms, so you can rest assured without worrying about harmful bacteria. It is recommended to use sterilization mode once a month. Do not lie on the bed warmer pad during sterilization mode.
▸ For Navien Mate EQM350 and EQM580
Touch the MODE button on the control panel for 3 seconds and NO is displayed on the left of the status display window.
Turn the dial to the right. When YES flashes, press the dial to complete the setting.
Sterilization is performed for 25 minutes, and the remaining time is displayed in minutes / seconds in the status display window.
▸ For Comfort-Mate Slim model (EQM301-SSUS/QSUS/KSUS)
Touch and hold 2 seconds the sterilization button on the control panel of the heating unit while operate the Comfort-Mate, the sterilization lamp will light, and sterilization mode will be activated.
The sterilization mode is 30 minutes, and the power is automatically turned off after shutdown.
Navien Mate recommends place heating unit on your foot-side. The upper side is the side without hose and the lower side is the side connected to hose and heating unit. When you see the mattress topper from the lower side, you can see the left and right side.
▸ Navien Mate EQM 350
The label attached to the hose indicates left and right side.
Navien Mate is a bed warming mattress topper that provides warmth for comfort. Dual temperature control is possible by individually adjusting the left and right temperature in 1°F increments.
The separate heating function is optimized for use at temperatures (shown below) recommended. The recommended water temperature for each mat type is 95°F (35°C) above the cushion mat and 91°F (33°C) above the slim mat.
If you set the temperature to be lower than the recommended water temperature, when using separate heating, the mat temperature may be affected by your body temperature (98°F/37°C).
▸ For Navien Mate Slim model (EQM350 and EQM 580)
1. Touch the – / + buttons on the left / right screen display window to set the left / right temperature of the mat.
2.When setting the temperature higher than 99°F, touch + button once more after setting 99°F and ‘UP’ will be displayed on the screen. When the ‘UP’ display is blinking, touch + button again, and you can set high temperature setting.
3.To turn off, touch the – button once more at 77°F and the display will show OFF and the heating will be terminated.
The Navien Mate EQM 580
Bed warming mattress topper
Our Customers Say It Best
Special knowledge or tools are not required to install and operate your Navien Mate. The intuitive interface of the heating unit comes naturally and is easy to understand.
King (65" x 76.8"), Queen (57" x 76.8"), Single (39.4" x 76.8")
There are no reviews yet.