Terms of Sale
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CONTAIN AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES RATHER THAN JURY OR ANY OTHER COURT PROCEEDINGS, OR CLASS ACTIONS OF ANY KIND.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation
3. Modifications to the Products and Prices
4. Prices and Payment Terms
5. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
6. Returns and Exchanges
- Returns and Exchanges. Returns or exchanges must be made within fifteen (15) days of delivery. To complete your return or exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. To be eligible for a full return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. A partial refund may be granted for any item not in its original condition, damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, or any item that is returned more than fifteen (15) days after delivery. Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to products returned in new condition in original packaging. Original shipping and handling fees will be applied where a product is refused at delivery, once shipped.
- Processing. To return product(s), you must contact us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (”RMA”) number before shipping your product. Once an RMA is issued, returns must be received by us within 7 business days. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. Returns will not be accepted on damaged products, products that show wear and tear, returns made more than 15 days after delivery or returns made more than 7 business days after an RMA number has been issued to you. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items unless otherwise specified. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- Late or Missing Refunds. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exchanges. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and provide us with detailed information regarding the reason for the requested exchange. Upon receipt of an exchange authorization e-mail from us, please send your item to 20 Goodyear, Irvine, CA 92618 along with a copy of the exchange authorization e-mail. We reserve the right to deny an exchange request in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Return Shipping. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
7. Goods Not for Resale or Export.
8. Proprietary Information
10. Limited Product Warranty and Disclaimer of Warranties
NAVIEN warrants that for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase, the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. If the date of purchase cannot be identified, the warranty period starts from six (6) months after the date of manufacture. Product warranty registration at http://www.navienmate.com is required to validate the warranty. The warranty shall not apply unless all requested information has been provided through the warranty registration process. At our option, we will repair or replace the product or any component of the product found to be defective during the warranty period. Replacement will be made with a new or remanufactured product or component. If the product is no longer available, replacement may be made with a similar product of equal or greater value.
The warranty is valid for the original purchaser and is not transferrable. Keep the original sales receipt as proof of purchase will be required to obtain warranty performance. This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts.
Navien’s Limited Warranty shall be void in the event of an occurrence of any of the following:
- damages caused by accidental, negligent or misuse of the product
- use on improper voltage or current
- use contrary to operating instructions
- disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than NAVIEN or its authorized repair representative
- where the product or part has been modified to alter functionality or capability
- acts of god, such as fire, flood, hurricanes and tornadoes
- damage caused by failing to properly store the product
- exposure of the product to extreme heat or cold
- exposure of the product to liquids, smoke or other damaging substances
OTHER THAN THE LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN, THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY RESPECTING THE PRODUCT OR ANY PARTS OR COMPONENTS THEREOF, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BUYER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY AGAINST NAVIEN RESPECTING THE PRODUCT OR ACTIONS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE NO MORE THAN THE TOTAL AMOUNT RECEIVED BY NAVIEN FROM BUYER AND NO OTHER REMEDY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) SHALL BE AVAILABLE TO BUYER. SELLER SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT OR ITS SALE, OPERATION AND USE, AND NAVIEN NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES THE ASSUMPTION OF, ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT.
11. Limitation of Liability
12. Force Majeure.
16. Entire Agreement
Navien, Inc. 20 Goodyear Irvine, CA 92618
Tel: (877) 689-1541
Fax: (949) 420-0430